Sunday, May 29, 2005

Purchasing the Cash Cow, Part 2

Back to the future, or past that is as I still need to complete the big roundabout before getting to the matters at hand.



So there I was, all ready to throw in the proverbial paddle, when out of the blue, sales lady #447809 takes it upon her to ask something as personal as "So, what are you studying".

In my mind, no doubt reigned that her next words in response to mine would be something along the lines of "Ah, then I'm sure you'll be coming back in a few years to look for something nice outside of town".

So I shoot... and score!

The next few minutes went something like this:

Her: "Now why didn't you say so right away? This changes everything!"

Me: "Humh?"

Her: "We have an understanding with our bank, that requires we forward them all potential customers as splendid as yourself. In exchange for your buisness they'll be more than happy to stretch the numbers as far as they'll go, to ensure that together we'll able to serve your habitatial needs.

Some more gluteal lip-fondling ensued, but as I find that details often tend to blur the image, I have decided to skip ahead instead, to the rest of the story and it's interesting parts.

EDIT: Stuff, will finish this post later (read: everpost)

1 Comments:

Blogger Opspin said...

When is l8r?

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home